Happy thanksgiving! I adore this holiday, with its focus on gratitude and appreciation, which are emotions I allow myself to feel daily.
I have created a special "Gratitude Blend" with essential oils that are known for their high frequency and warm energy, it is a signature scent i.e the essential oils corresponds to my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual characteristics. I can make up a gratitude blend especially for you on your next visit, ask me for your uniquely yours gratitude blend.
Today's Positive Thinking
"Always let your prayer take the form of thanksgiving on the assumption that God is giving you great and wonderful things, for if you think He is, He surely is". Norman Vincent Peale.
Like AmatouchPage here on facebook!
Ways to Cope with an Increased Workload
As businesses lay off workers and cut costs, those remaining usually face an increased workload. Stress is almost a given. Here are some ways to cope with all that extra work. The habits will serve you whether the economy is weak or strong
- Let go of perfection. It could not serve you less at this time. Good enough is good
- Identify time-wasters. Once you’re clear what they are, start reducing them.
- Plan everything. It will help keep you sane, centered and on track.
- Keep a list. When work piles up, commitments can slip through the cracks. Write down everything you have to do and check them off as you complete them.
- Establish priorities. Start with the highest priority items on your list. Distinguish between important and urgent priorities.
- Outsource or delegate everywhere possible. There are limits to how much you can do and still deliver value to clients, customers or your organization.
- Negotiate with your boss or clients. Don’t just accept without question an impossible situation.
- Minimize distractions. Check email only twice a day. Use earphones. Close your door.
- Exercise. Working out charges up your energy reserves and helps you sleep better at night.
- Breathe deeply. Even a few deep breaths at your desk will calm you.
- Get a weekly aromatherapy massage.
Next year I suggest you focus on developing a Wellness Plan for yourself. Bearing this in mind, I have created 3 Super Wellness Packages to bring you optimum Relief, Healing and Balance through out the year.
Have you all your gift presents ready for Christmas? My gift to you: I offer 20% on all Amatouch Gift Vouchers for the following two weeks, so hurry up and get one now, call me on 087 2529456.
In Health and Wellness,
Love, peace & wholeness,
Amatouch Magic Moment E-zine brings you tips on healthy living, how to relax, transform yourself and find work/life balance. Unwind and Enjoy!
If you like this Ezine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend did forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe to the link below
Subscribe to Amatouch Moment E-zine here
A warm welcome to our new AmatouchPage fans and thank you to all who have subscribed to our E-zine recently, you can also like us on Facebook!