Finding Balance in your Life
Do you also wonder if we are ever going to get a summer this year, spring has been good so I think so, but again I don't drive you see!
Today's Positive Thinking
Remember that while the doctor treats you, God heals you.
Norman Vincent Peale
Like us here on facebook!
How Well do you Maintain Balance?
If trying to maintain balance in your life makes you feel like a tightrope walker, you’re not alone. Most of us have so many demands on our time and energy, life can feel like a three-ring circus. Take this quiz to see how well you are meeting responsibilities, while also recognizing and fulfilling personal needs and wants.
Answer True or False
1. The only way I can successfully manage my life is to take care of myself physically and emotionally.
2. Nurturing myself enlarges my capacity to help others.
3. I eat healthfully and exercise regularly.
4. I get check-ups, go to the dentist, and take preventative precautions.
5. I set aside personal, quiet time for myself, whether I’m meditating or simply letting my thoughts drift.
6. I experience the gifts of each season: ice skating, sledding, bundled-up beach walks; gardening, hiking, more time outside; camping, swimming, barbeques; harvesting the bounty, gathering wood, spending more time inside.
7. Creativity nurtures me, too. I do what I love, whether that’s cooking, drawing, painting, writing, dancing, singing or another creative pursuit.
8. Reaching out to others enriches my life. I spend quality time with family and friends.
9. Contributing to the world provides connection and purpose, so I give my time, energy and experience where it is most useful.
10. I notice and heed the emotional signals that tell me I’m out of balance: irritability, overwhelm, resentment.
11. If I feel that I’m catching a cold, I realize I may have stressed my immune system with overactivity, so I stop and take care of myself.
12. When I need or want to, I say no to requests for my time.
13. I listen to and honor the requests my body makes for such things as a nap, a walk, green vegetables, hot soup.
14. If I have something planned for myself, I don’t just toss that aside when someone makes a request of me.
15. I’m busy, but I find time to do the things I want to do.
16. I’m happy. I regularly experience well-being, contentment, even joy.
If you answered false more often than true, you may want to take a look at the questions to which you answered false and see if you can incorporate something of its message into your life. Please don’t hesitate to call if you’d like to explore this issue further.
To your vibrant energy,
Love, fun & relaxation,
One last word, did you get a massage this week? call me now 087 2529456 to make your booking.
Have you enjoyed an Amatouch Massage and would like to give us a testimonial. You can here if you think you can!
Amatouch Moment E-zine brings you the latest news on how to relax and have a good "me time". Unwind and Enjoy!
If you like this Ezine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend did forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe to the link below
Subscribe to Amatouch Moment E-zine here
A warm welcome to our new fans and Thank you to all who have subscribed to our E-zine recently, you can also like us on Facebook!